HelpMost idiotic question about RCS

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Most idiotic question about RCS
So I've been using Simple CSGO Essentials (love it, just like Skush) and i have the stupidest question about RCS.

what is yaw and pitch and how do I adjust it to my preferences
Quote Originally Posted by poweel View Post
So I've been using Simple CSGO Essentials (love it, just like Skush) and i have the stupidest question about RCS.
Thanks Leave a comment on the main thread if you have anymore questions or concerns.
Pitch = Vertical
Yaw = Horizontal

1.0 = Normal, 1.25 = 25% Reduction, 1.5 = 50% Reduction, 2.0 = 100% Reduction.
Quote Originally Posted by Sandwich View Post

Thanks Leave a comment on the main thread if you have anymore questions or concerns.
Pitch = Vertical
Yaw = Horizontal

1.0 = Normal, 1.25 = 25% Reduction, 1.5 = 50% Reduction, 2.0 = 100% Reduction.
omg thanks, very useful info! c:
normally, your up and down and left and right sens are the same. so with a reduced m_pitch your sensitivity in looking up and down are slower as your normal 0.022. same for m_yaw looking left and right. so you can basically adjust your up and down sens and left and right sens. if you try pitch 0.018 and yaw 0.015 for example, and you return one of those back to 0.022 you will notice its faster. put it on 0 and it does absolutely nothing anymore. so you can adjust your sensitivity within your real sensitivity
Quote Originally Posted by poweel View Post
So I've been using Simple CSGO Essentials (love it, just like Skush) and i have the stupidest question about RCS.

what is yaw and pitch and how do I adjust it to my preferences
good question hahaha
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?