Do people see in different colors

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Do people see in different colors
im not sure, a friend told me and was wondernig if it was a myth or not. like that people see different colors and they are named as another. for example their colour red may be to me green but theyre called blue to everyone. Am i even explaining this right?
We're all special up to a point but other than that, if you're not color blind you will most likely see the same colors as everyone else. Unless you're born with some rare genetic that allows you to expand your horizon of the color spectrum. Almost everyone will see the same colors, excluding the blind and colorblind.
i see in black and white.
vsauce made a good ass video of this exact topic, something like "my red is not the same as your red". good watch tho
This bloke said to me, he said I’m going to sell two flats. I thought, ooh, premises premises.
No clue my human being, what is Tru and false
I only see black and white so idk
you talking bout color blindness?
Weird isn't it. I know when I was younger I could only see in Black & White at night. Recently it grew out of it and no idea why... #LifeIsStrange
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?