I AM BACK!!!!!!!

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
I AM BACK!!!!!!!
Hey everyone, i am back and ready to start helping out again. I took a long break from mpgh and i am now back.

i missed you nextgen :P
o cool
wb .
WB. You should say: "Missing you Nextgen". Last activity: 1 week ago. oO
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
WB. You should say: "Missing you Nextgen". Last activity: 1 week ago. oO
hehe ;D;D who knows
Who's Nextgen =.=
Quote Originally Posted by Spookerzz View Post
Who's Nextgen =.=
wtf -.-" you're kidding me??
Quote Originally Posted by /b/oss View Post


wtf -.-" you're kidding me??
I think it's called sarcasm, but I could be wrong.
Welcome back I guess.
Welcome back!
NextGen will come back soon, dont worry
No, you're definitely wrong
NG seems to be taking a lot of time away from MPGH.
He is minding his own business. He has his own company, therefore he has too work a lot.
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
He is minding his own business. He has his own company, therefore he has too work a lot.
He is running his company for months, but he left MPGH all of a sudden. I think he will comeback, but he should've told us that he's going offline.
Side Note, Me + Wife + Love = Birth = Kid + Work = < Mpgh
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us