v12962924

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Can't make it work for some reason. I click the Hunt button but it just wont start
It doesnt work sadly.
if you don't know the game executable swap this will not work, this is an offline game hack to modify score, health, and ammo. renown farming is still a thing it just takes longer.
Quote Originally Posted by RTEGRWEYHGWA$RywywG View Post
if you don't know the game executable swap this will not work, this is an offline game hack to modify score, health, and ammo. renown farming is still a thing it just takes longer.
What do you meant by ame executable swap? I turn my BE off when I tried to use this.
Quote Originally Posted by edosic111 View Post
Game version has changed
alright thanks
Nice video
Could you make a tutorial or link one on how to use this to get renown ?
Thanks for your efforts
it doesnt work or i dont know how to toggle it
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?