ExclamationEverythings Corrupted! Help!

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Everythings Corrupted! Help!
Hi. Again.
Another noob question.
1. How come everytime I download something in hopes of wanting to use it, it says the file is either corrupted, damaged, unreadable or 'Has No Archives'.
I have winRAR and download everything with Flashgets.
Please help! Thank you!
Your antivirus is corrupting the hacks. You must turn it off if you wish to use them. This happened to me before.
AHHH THANK YOU. Explains alot :P
Ummm another noob question.
How do I disable it?
Disable it through your Control Panel.

Depends what Anti Virus program you have.
Or open up your antivirus, and there should be a stop protecting option.
I have Norton AntiVirus Corporate Edition.
I can't seem to disable from the actual antivirus menu thingy.
So I'm going to try through thw windows panel.
THANK YOU ALL (:
Norton is a jackass
Just ditch it and get Microsoft Security Essentials
It free, updates EVERYDAY
And leave hacks alone
...
I think
Press the thanks button on your way out will you?
You. Will.
kthxbai
OMG I change my AntiVirus and it still doesn't work T_T
Anyone have any solutions? If it helps I can post a picutre to show you what happens everytime I try to extract a file.
Quote Originally Posted by chipster100 View Post
OMG I change my AntiVirus and it still doesn't work T_T
Anyone have any solutions? If it helps I can post a picutre to show you what happens everytime I try to extract a file.
Turn it off too. : DD
get rid of the download manager.
its most likely the culprit here if it isnt your AV.
I shall delete my beloved Flashgets :\
Anyone know any other good ones? That DON'T corrupt all of your files?
Thanks to all your helpful info. (:
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us