Help059 Client Not working Mac

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
059 Client Not working Mac
Trying to use 059 client got the latest version downloaded and latest projector version, whenever opened I connect and it looks like that, can't move around or anything I've tried connecting to different servers and nothing changes I'm a noob so I have no idea what's wrong. Also tried deleting flash data.
Screen Shot 2019-04-29 at 9.26.02 AM.png54 KB · 10 downloads
Quote Originally Posted by djohn98 View Post
Trying to use 059 client got the latest version downloaded and latest projector version, whenever opened I connect and it looks like that, can't move around or anything I've tried connecting to different servers and nothing changes I'm a noob so I have no idea what's wrong. Also tried deleting flash data.
Make sure it is added to trusted locations, other than that I'm not sure what it could be. Even if you get it working, I highly recommend running through steam or wine because something is seriously wrong with the mac projector.
How can I run it through steam??

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AllYourX View Post
Make sure it is added to trusted locations, other than that I'm not sure what it could be. Even if you get it working, I highly recommend running through steam or wine because something is seriously wrong with the mac projector.
How can I run it through steam??
Quote Originally Posted by djohn98 View Post
How can I run it through steam??
Rename the swf to AssembleeGameClientProxy.swf and use it to replace the existing swf in /Users/username/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Realm of the Mad God/Realm of the Mad God.app/Contents/Resources/ Then open rotmg in steam like normal and it should be using 059 instead of the normal client
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us