GeneralFREE Logo designs
can you make a logo for me. accept me.
Dude this is sick. I would like one if you are still doing it.
Probably a logo that says 'Profesor' with a money heist vibe to it (its a tv show).
Use your own style to it, just art away
Probably a logo that says 'Profesor' with a money heist vibe to it (its a tv show).
Use your own style to it, just art away

Hope you like it

- - - Updated - - -
You need just the Letter D to be designed - or do you need me to design Defaulto

- - - Updated - - -
Sure why not

I find no details in your Thread too, If you could elaborate your requirement it would be awesome to design

Can you design a cool letter "D" for me? Only if it fits your time.
Would love to put it instead of my current logo:

Would love to put it instead of my current logo:

Hi, Are you present ?
Yes would deliver all your logos in my free time.
What about buisness cards ? Check my thread in requests section.
Also I'm looking for someone to tweak my company logo if possible.
Also I'm looking for someone to tweak my company logo if possible.





