VAC bans helps

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
VAC bans helps
Hi all! I'm wondering if I use a recovery tool for a Call of Duty game, and it's undetected by VAC and never touch it again. If later on, maybe a day or a week later it gets detected, will I be VAC banned, or banned? Thanks for any help!
if tool is undetected when you use it and you never use it again you will not recieve a ban
You should not receive ban
Should work the way you plan to do it.
Quote Originally Posted by oCourageMods View Post
Hi all! I'm wondering if I use a recovery tool for a Call of Duty game, and it's undetected by VAC and never touch it again. If later on, maybe a day or a week later it gets detected, will I be VAC banned, or banned? Thanks for any help!
You should be okay I think
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?