WTBFOUNDER ACCOUNT WITH NO ITEMS (Bonus if it's also 1st upholder)

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
FOUNDER ACCOUNT + FIRST UPHOLDER WITH NO ITEMS
Willing to buy a founder account + first upholder. Also preferred if there are no rare or any items/gear and low level. Thanks!

Edit: * Changed preference
I have founder account with many rares
I have a Beta, Lvl 6, 2.8k Ac, 1st upholder account. Add me on IM if you wanna talk (the blue chat box under my name)
Quote Originally Posted by 2fat4chair View Post
I have founder account with many rares
Sorry, actually preferred if there are no gears to minimize the price


Quote Originally Posted by SenseTheModz View Post
I have a Beta, Lvl 6, 2.8k Ac, 1st upholder account.
Sorry as well, would have been better if it was founder, i'm looking for founder + 1st upholder
how much ur willing to pay for a founder non gears?
am interested as well for non gear account if its cheap to buy
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?