[Release] Zombie faces

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
[Release] Zombie faces
Well I thought it would be cool to release some (I will start releasing more)

but here is default faces into zombie faces

VS:
Virus Total

SS:



like it? thank me
Zombie face.rarattachment deleted · 28 downloads before removal
Approved, good job.
pretty nice
Nice, but I think it has been made already unless the other guy made the normal faces to
red zombie faces.....
nice

the red one was made by me lol

realy nice job
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
There's a copper rank?
Yeah copper is before bronze. I'm currently bronze ^^
Quote Originally Posted by -[S]oulless-* View Post
Yeah copper is before bronze. I'm currently bronze ^^
HOLY SHIT WHY DID YOU BUMP THIS?
Wow,One of the biggest bumps ive ever seen o.o
Dam a big bump

/close please
that was a huge bump........like bigger than that bump on that guy's back from "Meet The Spartans" O_O
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?