OfferingLooking For Work

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Looking For Work
Hey, I'm looking for any work that pays. Here's what I'm comfortable with, and can do.

  • Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop (Frequency Separation, Compositing)
  • Computers
  • Gaming
  • FL Studio
  • Fluent in English
  • Social Media


I'm also a quick learner, and have access to my personal PC setup with fast internet. Can be available during the weekdays almost all day from Monday-Friday.

Add me on IM!
@ @Irotasm Thread approved, do not reply to this post. This is just a notification letting you know your thread has been submitted to the marketplace.

Middleman Services: If you or any customer requires a middleman please click HERE
Hey i can offer you quick 40$ for 10-20mins of your work. Add me on IM.
Add me on IM i have a way to earn some quick money
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?