chargeback groundwar

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
chargeback groundwar
now that groundwar has been banned, should we/i chargeback our payments to him? would that be asking for it?
Quote Originally Posted by bigvinnyz View Post
now that groundwar has been banned, should we/i chargeback our payments to him? would that be asking for it?
If he isn't replying to you or isn't completing your order then it should be safe to go ahead and chargeback. Keep in mind he can still fuck you over though, even if he's not part of the marketplace anymore
He's banned for scamming, do whatever you want!
@Lily @RespectNF please close
Rather off topic, but I want to get into refunding, not a lot but I want to have a little slice, just a sliver, of the pie. However, it's stuff like this that's holding me back from it. I'll need to give a complete rando (as far as I'm concerned anyway) my address and other infos, which is yet another thing I'm not sure about just giving to some person that seems reputable, but can change like that in cases like this.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us