Looking for hacking tuts\ addresses

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Looking for hacking tuts\ addresses
If you guys got the addresses\ tuts about how to take those hacks,
Help me please

-I wanna make a trainer but I can't find the addresses-

Well this what I need:
No Falling Damage,
Super Jump,
Instant Spawn,
Vac everyone to the same postion (which allow me to kill em all),
Unlimied bullets\ grenades.
No delay (for fast throwing grenades).

If you don't want the addresses to be leached, you can PM it to me.

Thanks you!
umm...Searching Addresses is like the easiest "cheating" ever!
Its hard to find OPK i self dunno how to find it ^^

btw Jesse can you come online on xfire?
Whould you like to explain me how to find it \ give me the addresses above?

Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by xPerfection View Post
If you guys got the addresses\ tuts about how to take those hacks,
Help me please

-I wanna make a trainer but I can't find the addresses-

Well this what I need:
No Falling Damage,
Super Jump,
Instant Spawn,
Vac everyone to the same postion (which allow me to kill em all),
Unlimied bullets\ grenades.
No delay (for fast throwing grenades).

If you don't want the addresses to be leached, you can PM it to me.

Thanks you!
This tutorial tells you how to get afew addresses that you need http://www.mpgh.net/forum/tutorials/...tutorials.html
Yea I've seen it,
The only hack I need from there its the Instant Spawn,
But how could I search for the seconds left, if its changing every sec?
When I hit "Next Search" is it search for the values as they was when I click it?

And the super jump,
I've found the address (had 3 left), and none of it really made me jump higher, its just was as usual. (I've increased the value as he said)
Quote Originally Posted by xPerfection View Post
Yea I've seen it,
The only hack I need from there its the Instant Spawn,
But how could I search for the seconds left, if its changing every sec?
When I hit "Next Search" is it search for the values as they was when I click it?

And the super jump,
I've found the address (had 3 left), and none of it really made me jump higher, its just was as usual. (I've increased the value as he said)
slow down the game
with speed thingie
good sounds goodluck
Quote Originally Posted by xPerfection View Post
If you guys got the addresses\ tuts about how to take those hacks,
Help me please

-I wanna make a trainer but I can't find the addresses-

Well this what I need:
No Falling Damage,
Super Jump,
Instant Spawn,
Vac everyone to the same postion (which allow me to kill em all),
Unlimied bullets\ grenades.
No delay (for fast throwing grenades).

If you don't want the addresses to be leached, you can PM it to me.

Thanks you!
blow me bitch
Quote Originally Posted by NetNavi View Post
blow me bitch
And wrt get banned for spamming : D
Quote Originally Posted by juppeli View Post
And wrt get banned for spamming : D
dont we just love juppeli?
Quote Originally Posted by castaway View Post
dont we just love juppeli?
At least you do :@
Quote Originally Posted by juppeli View Post
At least you do :@
were obviuously a fan of eachother
Quote Originally Posted by castaway View Post
were obviuously a fan of eachother
but mine sig beats yours 100-0
Quote Originally Posted by juppeli View Post
but mine sig beats yours 100-0
itrs kind of.... not nice
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?