ArtFree Graphics | Headers, Signatures, Avatars, Etc |

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Free Graphics | Headers, Signatures, Avatars, Etc |

devingram's [ Free Graphic Service ]
Any questions and concerns can be taken to IM's directly on this site.
*thread will be updated overtime to fit needs and expectiatons*

 
Vouches

*as of now, I have none from this site. That's mostly why i'm doing this.*

 
Previous Designs

More designs available upon request as is my portfolio.




TOS:
I can choose not to do a design or stop at any time if I feel I am not up to the task anymore.
All tips given are nonrefundable and are given to support the designer *me* and not for the artwork itself.
I will stream the designs on Twitch.tv as content
By requesting a free design, you accept these terms.

Vouch for this guy
Apparently, he's handicapped since birth and still manages to do some alright designs.
+1
I am interested but got few questions, will add you on IM Chat
contacted you on IM for an avatar design
Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
contacted you on IM for an avatar design
Finished and sent

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by android92 View Post
Added you on IM.
finished and sent!
Added you on IM.
Made me an amazing avatar design. Thanks + Vouch!
Like I am interested too but don't want to confront you with stuff that I technically could make too but I am too busy for. :c
its ok, i dropped off the face of the earth. oops
hello, i would like toget some signature as i saw in your first post those are very lovely graphics. I also need a small user tag, please add me on IM! thx.
Interested and added
interested in some stuff, if still available let me know.
Awesome work bro
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?