Outdated[X31.7.0] 059 client

Posts 16–30 of 93 · Page 2 of 7
Thanks a lot, boah

Btw, there is no Sprite dungeon hack?
Thx but always getting DC
yo. im not sure its the clients fault. im disconnecting with the regular client as well.
Yeah, im also dc'ing every ~10 mins in. Dont know if its the clients fault or if my pc is just stupid.
It is the golden dagger bug, no way to prevent it.

Need to wait for a game fix.
I get so many "initial errors (10 min disconnect)" it didnt happen that much at previous clients. Maybe a debuff detected that doesnt red ?
Edit: Ok, so i researched for this problem and sorry for "Maybe a debuff detected that doesnt red ?" your client ofcourse awesome ! This caused by "Golden Dagger" bug and DECA is going to solve this at next patch.

Bug is: If you say "Golden Dagger" to The Realm Eye at the newly added Cursed Library dungeon, it crashes all players' clients at the same realm as this thing happens.
Is it possible to create an autopot for mana?
How does one figure out the # for a specific enemy? I'd like to /rig <sprite child> but I don't know the number. I don't like having to use my pet to kill them and it looks weird to see me trying to shoot an enemy and not be able to do it.
Quote Originally Posted by Sott View Post
How does one figure out the # for a specific enemy? I'd like to /rig <sprite child> but I don't know the number. I don't like having to use my pet to kill them and it looks weird to see me trying to shoot an enemy and not be able to do it.
Yikes. Just aim
I am having a problem, when I try to shoot for example an enemy like the Void Entity my shots will go through it, this doesn't happen will all enemies
Quote Originally Posted by Ngrieg View Post
I am having a problem, when I try to shoot for example an enemy like the Void Entity my shots will go through it, this doesn't happen will all enemies
I'm not sure what could cause this. I haven't had that problem. Have you tried messing with settings or anything to troubleshoot? :P
Simple, if u have fame settings switched to only hit gods, u cannot shoot Void Entity, there are other possibilities as well but u re gonna have to figure it out by urself
Thanks for this release mate.
Thanks, works great been using for an hour.
thanks for the client update dad
Posts 16–30 of 93 · Page 2 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us