Please enable event notifs while alt tabbed, when alt tabbed i cant hear them
Outdated[X31.7.0] 059 client
my autoaim only targets constructs, why is this?
nevermind haha im an idiot
nevermind haha im an idiot
Does the maphack work for dungeons too? And for the troom notifier, what noise should i be listening for and what sounds do i have to turn on in the options to hear it?
How do i reset my .exe, im stuck in the zoomed in screen and even after i hit backspace its still stuck on it
how to toggle fullscreen mode on and off?
plz insert option
Mana Autopot
Mana Autopot
for walk in lava click on the LMB
the client just mad itself not fullscreen and i can only see very little can someone help me out i have looked through the options and i can see anything to fix it :/
Nvm i looked up in the chat andf got it fixed
Nvm i looked up in the chat andf got it fixed
Thanks dude
- - - Updated - - -
Thanks a lot man
- - - Updated - - -
Thanks a lot man
So, I'm having this problem, whenever I load in, the game is zoomed in, like I'm in screenshot mode. I don't know how to fix this weird zoomed setting, (yes, I have tried turning screenshot mode off and on and so forth) If anyone knows how to fix this, please let me know, or post it in this thread.
- - - Updated - - -
nvm, its fixed
- - - Updated - - -
nvm, its fixed
help! i cant see text bubble
Connection failed ! Retrying - all the time can´t connect to the game
Very thanks you !!!
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.0] 059 client - S P O O K Y H A L L O W E E N E D I T I O N
104 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.1] 059 client - S P O O K Y H A L L O W E E N E D I T I O N
37 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.1] 059 client - actual lava dc fix
26 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.2] 059 client
42 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.3] 059 client
37
