Outdated[X31.7.0] 059 client

Posts 76–90 of 93 · Page 6 of 7
Needs an update
If I care enough about my chars to not wanna die without 059, I definitely dont want my account stolen lol
yo guys do not post on reddit that you have a connection error. I think they patched hacks. I've been getting connection error retry message on the 059 client but when i go back to non hacks i dont get that msg just a heads up

- - - Updated - - -

nvm something is wrong with my flash
Lol @ "I think they patched hacks".

The game had an update, which is why you are getting a connection error. Just be patient, 059 is typically pretty quick with the updates.
Im having the same problem.
Quote Originally Posted by chemdude18 View Post
yo guys do not post on reddit that you have a connection error. I think they patched hacks. I've been getting connection error retry message on the 059 client but when i go back to non hacks i dont get that msg just a heads up

- - - Updated - - -

nvm something is wrong with my flash
How did you fix it to let you use 059 again?
im getting connection error retrying on projector but when i go to realmstock's 059 it works perfectly fine whats wrong?
is it just me or is it happening with other ppl too?
Quote Originally Posted by chemdude18 View Post
is it just me or is it happening with other ppl too?
The game updated, its working on realmstock so you can go there and use it.
It is safe ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stairs0 View Post
The game updated, its working on realmstock so you can go there and use it.

It is safe ?
Quote Originally Posted by pelaoxd View Post
It is safe ?

- - - Updated - - -




It is safe ?
Yes, 059 (the creator of the hack, and the one who posts it here) is a co-owner of the website, and is the one who puts it on there.
How can I play the client from realmstock in flash player?
Is realmstock client safe to use? They seem to be updating much faster than this thread, I've seen it several times but I don't want my account stolen..
Posts 76–90 of 93 · Page 6 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us