[SOLVED] Making a MW2 Hack Account
Hi guys
I have recently been drawn towards MPGH by google and have seen all the different hacks I play Modern Warfare 2 and I used to play combat arms which i hacked in which was really fun but now i would really like to console hack in Modern Warfare 2 but I don't want to get banned because the game was likje $100 and i'm poor X( so I was wondering if there is anyway that I can make a hack account so that i can play with my hacks on that one and not get my good account banned
Thanks for any help in advance all help is much appreciated
B-roca.
I have recently been drawn towards MPGH by google and have seen all the different hacks I play Modern Warfare 2 and I used to play combat arms which i hacked in which was really fun but now i would really like to console hack in Modern Warfare 2 but I don't want to get banned because the game was likje $100 and i'm poor X( so I was wondering if there is anyway that I can make a hack account so that i can play with my hacks on that one and not get my good account banned
Thanks for any help in advance all help is much appreciated
B-roca.
