Hands down the longest downtime in mpgh i ever witnessed

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Hands down the longest downtime in mpgh i ever witnessed
lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo


Dem DDoS got us good
Does it was a DDoS ?
Yea almost 40 hours of down time for me.
Clearly a newfag if you think this was long.
am posting thread and I am like:
The only person who can take down mpgh for two weeks is zach
Around 40 hours.

Damn you 504 Error
I wondered what happened? Is there a way to find out?
Idk, I thought the site just shut down completely
Lol i remember trying to confirm in *******. But no one replied there XD It was decently long
gotta love the downtimes
shit site is always 504'd
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?