SolvedActually Working GetItem Packets?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Actually Working GetItem Packets?
Title speaks itself.

There are lots of getItem packets in the internet, but none of them seems to work. Are there any packets that really work and give permanent items, or is this just a stupid way to trick people?
Quote Originally Posted by Epicskunk View Post
Title speaks itself.

There are lots of getItem packets in the internet, but none of them seems to work. Are there any packets that really work and give permanent items, or is this just a stupid way to trick people?
if i'm right you were looking for a packet that gives temporary item to get the quest done (e.g send packet %0%0%GetMapItem% for quest Easter Egg House which provides permanent item)

Anyways, this should be posted here
Quote Originally Posted by krypton54 View Post
if i'm right you were looking for a packet that gives temporary item to get the quest done (e.g send packet %0%0%GetMapItem% for quest Easter Egg House which provides permanent item)

Anyways, this should be posted here
Sorry for late reply. If I'm being honest, I cannot remember asking for such a thing.

What I'm looking for are GetMapItem packets that give permanent items, but I guess really useful temporary items also work.
Quote Originally Posted by Epicskunk View Post
Sorry for late reply. If I'm being honest, I cannot remember asking for such a thing.

What I'm looking for are GetMapItem packets that give permanent items, but I guess really useful temporary items also work.
my bad I hope I can use my native language here

but, yep theres still working packet that gives permanent item but mostly is temporary.
If you're talking about stuff like reagents those were only there because AQW used that system before changing/deleting the code.
Would be great to go back to BotQuestWorld days but with all those packets working and available.
Quote Originally Posted by Trash View Post
If you're talking about stuff like reagents those were only there because AQW used that system before changing/deleting the code.
Would be great to go back to BotQuestWorld days but with all those packets working and available.
Whenever I search up codes, I usually find codes like Daily EXP (1 Hour) packets that never seems to work, along with Nulgath item packets that also doesn't work.

Would love to see a list of packets that really work in the packet spammers in 2019.
/solved

cleaning up old threads, sorry for spam
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us