LightbulbWhat am I doing wrong?

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
What am I doing wrong?
Hi every one, I want to start coding my own hacks for Ca, but I'm stuck
I have an addy which I want to use for testing and developing further hacks

0x377502E8 << Credits go to: vingadormaster, for finding this addy (I think, at least he posted them)

So now I Made a test dll, to see if it injects properly, which it did

then I made the part that changed the value:

Code:
#define ADR_KILLCAMCAEU 0x377502E8 
BOOL t = 0;
void patch(){
HANDLE ca = GetCurrentProcess(); 
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_INSERT)) {
	Sleep(500);
	  t = !t;
    int s = sizeof(t);
if( WriteProcessMemory(ca, (LPVOID*)(DWORD) ADR_KILLCAMCAEU ,(void*) t, s, NULL) == 0)
	Sleep(500);
}
I have tested this, and it stil inects properly but nothing happens, (this code should turn the killcam on/off on my computer)

What am I doing wrong? similar code worked on an other game with no protection or whatsoever so do I need a bypas or something like that or is my code wrong?

-SCHiM
Post in the right section next time!

/Moved
Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
Post in the right section next time!

/Moved
Sorry, I wasn't realy sure where I should post this, Ty for the move.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?