Angel Beats

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Angel Beats
SHIT FUCKKEN ANT BAD

its like actully good anime

GOOD SHIT

like K-on MOE cancer
with some afterlife cool shit

wake up dead in high school and join there army
and music and moe is just TINY part of it overall


Go watch it..
its good stuff
I will.
in a bit......
It needs romance.
i guess i will
ow its like k-on sure why not , seems like i have something to watch again. woot woot

Awesome it comes on TBS maybe live streamed watching wait a sec...
its ongoing but all i can find is :

Tuesday:
25:25 けいおん!! (this is K-on) For gmt+1 its 18:30 when its ontv.

Friday:
26:15 デュラララ!! (Dyurarara!! does anyone knows if this a proper serie since i record it too...)
26:45 Angel Beats! for gmt+1 its 19:45 when its on (tobad that i have to go to work then) ahwel raw recording ;D.
watched the first 4 episodes it's asome till this far...
xO im already at 10... 31.5.01 (00:01GMT+1)
Starting 2nd episode.I really like it.
It's really nice.
More 4 episodes and ends. :/
I like it.

Positives:
Unique opening.
TK, just him in general.
Good animation.
Singing.

The only real negative thing i can find is that its not my type of anime. I saw the first episode, saw how they couldn't die if stabbed, cut, w/e. And then......nothing.

I was expecting something darker, well, not from the name. But just from the concept.


EPISODE 8 TK'S SACRIFICE. THE BEST SCENE.

But having a Haruhi type of show is good too.
Yeah TK is amazing.



I see the episode 10 today, was so good.
I like the angel x main character lovestory, but TK, yeah, TK makes the watch worthwhile.
i find this a haruhi kinda anime too... school kinda themed, a club + yurippe looks like haruhi too. but if wiki is correct this is anime is made by the same company...

but yeah the anime is awesome strange that its released so fast too. compared to the manga only the light novel is written now.


btw forgot to add:

singing? xD the characters who do that start it are gone after 1 episode.
Yes, but its something you rarely see in anime. Even K-ON! an anime based ENTIRELY on singing, has just a couple of songs.

TK IS THE MAN <3
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?