WayFair Refund
I am looking for someone that can do a Wayfair order for me that is a little complicated.
Total items is 20, but the items are not big, and 3/4 of the items are very fragile. Total cost is around 700. Came in several shipments, but all arrived at the same time, by the same carrier, no signature.
Can anyone refund this? Would be happy with partial even because I know that it's a lot of items.
Please contact me only if you are experienced in refunding Wayfair items. I'm not willing to pay up front due to scammers.
Contact on t e l e g r a m only: airheart21
- - - Updated - - -
This can be deleted. I just dealt with it myself. Thanks.
Total items is 20, but the items are not big, and 3/4 of the items are very fragile. Total cost is around 700. Came in several shipments, but all arrived at the same time, by the same carrier, no signature.
Can anyone refund this? Would be happy with partial even because I know that it's a lot of items.
Please contact me only if you are experienced in refunding Wayfair items. I'm not willing to pay up front due to scammers.
Contact on t e l e g r a m only: airheart21
- - - Updated - - -
This can be deleted. I just dealt with it myself. Thanks.

