ASM in VB

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
ASM in VB
Hi !
(Sorry for my bad english )
I wan't to add an OPK in a VB Trainer , But it's possible ?
How to add ASM in VB ?
And what's the adress of Speed Hack if someone got it
Thanks
it is possible but i donno how, ask theredeye
I think theres no public module for that
Quote Originally Posted by Gamx100 View Post
Hi !
(Sorry for my bad english )
I wan't to add an OPK in a VB Trainer , But it's possible ?
How to add ASM in VB ?
And what's the adress of Speed Hack if someone got it
Thanks
good luck finding out how to
change asm to bytes nop = 144
convert to bytes

ive written a function for it, but i dont dont of any public ones
If you mean inline asm I dont thank you can but you can change stuff all reddy there by rewrighting the bytes..
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us