WTSSell Google Cloud

Posts 16–30 of 247 · Page 2 of 17
Price: 18$.
still availble ? account of wich country ?
Quote Originally Posted by zakaziko View Post
still availble ? account of wich country ?
Hi, yes/ Russia

Price: 18$.
Price: 18$.
Price: 18$.
Price: 18$.
Price: 18$.
Price: 18$.


This happened 10 hours after I bought from this guy. I launch one vps with no activity but logging into the account and that was it. I went to sleep and got this message. Seller said it's because of sucipicous activity but the email clearly said it's due to a billing issue on the account.

Seller will not refund, not replace or fix the issue.

I would stay away.
Quote Originally Posted by ithelps View Post


This happened 10 hours after I bought from this guy. I launch one vps with no activity but logging into the account and that was it. I went to sleep and got this message. Seller said it's because of sucipicous activity but the email clearly said it's due to a billing issue on the account.

Seller will not refund, not replace or fix the issue.

I would stay away.

At the time of sale you received a work item. I am NOT responsible for use.
Price: 18$.
Price: 18$.
Price: 18$.
Posts 16–30 of 247 · Page 2 of 17

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?