Outdated[X31.7.3] 059 client

Posts 61–75 of 119 · Page 5 of 8
Thanks for fast update
I'm sorry, but as this is my first time downloading this and I've never used muledump in my life, I don't understand how I can log into this with my steam account. Please help.
Same! The realmstock browser client didn't have this issue, but as soon as I tried to run it in flash it had the same problem. What do I do?
"Account credentials not valid" can anyone help?
Does anyone know where the client saves the settings? Would be nice if the client saves the settings in the same directory so that it keeps the settings when you transfer the client to another computer.
I keep getting disconnected quite often, i don't use any of the serverside debuff ignores, would appreciate if anyone can help me!
Have you tried a different server?
How can I hide "AUTONEXUS IS DISABLED"? I needn't this one, it's very annoying to see this title every time I enter portal or nexusing
Quote Originally Posted by RED-Nero View Post
How can I hide "AUTONEXUS IS DISABLED"? I needn't this one, it's very annoying to see this title every time I enter portal or nexusing
If you don't plan to use the auto nexus feature, just set it to 5%, because I don't think that there is a ways to turn that message off.
I set an to 0.001, but I still cant die. It's too good
I accidentaly disabled the dyes and i don't know how to make them show up again. Pls help
Thank you, is there any other way I can contact you other than mpgh?
Is there a way to make it not spam Pala skill, or does it it spam it caused of the dps boost?
Been using mine for a week now and then all of a sudden mine does the exact same thing, screens gone to normal scale for non-hacked clients. Did you fix the problem or can anyone else help? @059
Posts 61–75 of 119 · Page 5 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us