Outdated[X31.7.3] 059 client
game updated
Don´t works
Outdated...
OUTDATED!!! x)
STOP commenting outdated..
Everyone knows it's outdated, just wait a few hours for 059 to update it and for it to get approved. Waiting isn't gonna kill you.
Everyone knows it's outdated, just wait a few hours for 059 to update it and for it to get approved. Waiting isn't gonna kill you.
When Low CPU mod is on impossible to see the explosions of enemies and cannot use abilities on target for some class. Please fix it in next version. Sry for bad english 

059 is always fast to update, just simmer, or update it yourself (video in signature)
new update pls
059 is off for like... 1 week
asdasdasdasd
I must have missed like 20 rare egg drops by now.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.0] 059 client - S P O O K Y H A L L O W E E N E D I T I O N
104 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.1] 059 client - S P O O K Y H A L L O W E E N E D I T I O N
37 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.1] 059 client - actual lava dc fix
26 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.2] 059 client
42 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.3] 059 client
37

