WTBRotMG Account

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
RotMG Account
Hi, I recently got back into the game and am looking for an account to buy instead of having to start all over. Accounts must include:
-At least 3 Character Slots
-Heal, Magic Heal Pet
-4+ Vaults
-Full Access (Email/pass changable)

Preferences:
Rare+ Pet yard

Message me offers. I will go first of course, but you MUST be a seller with rep.
I have an account with 2 charcters slots, and a common heal mheal pet with 2 vaults. I can throw in with that 42 decas, all for the price of $27
Hi, add me, i have good account )
https://ibb.co/Hd3mkJK
https://ibb.co/8xhvjnr
https://ibb.co/k2T3JnM
https://ibb.co/kBg4CNg
https://ibb.co/bXB2520
https://ibb.co/t3f5L1V
https://ibb.co/sRc63F7
https://ibb.co/smsj2kM
https://ibb.co/7S3XqBp
https://ibb.co/3vcSybh
https://ibb.co/NSyDfTr
https://ibb.co/JdV0YQQ
https://ibb.co/5x4j3JW
https://ibb.co/LvL5L6T
https://ibb.co/9gVn9TH
https://ibb.co/r7dDRNY
https://ibb.co/TPMSWTd
https://ibb.co/9HHx1YD
https://ibb.co/c2RC9nY
https://ibb.co/kmFTRNQ
https://ibb.co/CHxHFTk
https://ibb.co/2PDM9tf
https://ibb.co/280VJ2V
https://ibb.co/dp5Fgwd


Pet 70/70/0

3 chars slots.
2 vaults.

Good account, with email.
how much for this account?
who are you talking to ?
Got 3 char slots, 2 vaults, a lot of alive and dead fame, legendary pet with good levels of heal mheal and electric.... and some good uts. if ur interested, add me on im or just quote this comment and we will talk here
yo i have a acc with max lvl rare pet, 8/8 pala with som items, and a acher 7/8 with d bow and all that, and a wizard 6/8
ind vault i have bulwarker and cdirk,
loking for 40 to 50,
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?