19/20, Do I need to see a therapist? though, I still believe that gaming is an escape from other errors I am having in life. Any advice for becoming an organized & discipline person?
Do you play games too much?
you can never have to many hours
I smoke more than I play games
Yeah, it was bad, good thing I stopped it all, now I don't even feel the urge
4/20, oh my gosh I can't make this number up


Yes I do and it makes me less productive..
Damn, I love your profile gif!!
Damn, I love your profile gif!!
Not anymore but once in a while
4 hours everyday
I use to, all I do is watch Netflix and bun some kush if yk what I mean 

Used to, to the point of madness. Now don't even feel the urge for some reason. PUBG also didn't attract me, although it is the ideal game for me.
No I don't play them anymore because of being busy with work and all.
I play a lot used to play all night

playing so much cs, more than 8 hours per day
10/20, wtf I thought I'm gonna be 20/20 xd
Similar Threads
MapleStory Discussions[GAME] You know you play Maplestory too much when...
61 GeneralExperiencing slow loading times while you play games? Try DIMMDRIVE!EL 3 Computer Builds & UpgradesCan you play games off of an external hard drive?
9 GeneralYou know you've smoked too much if...
46 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 DiscussionsSigns you play MW2 too much 142