HiringHiring Go Language coder.

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Hiring Go Language coder.
Hiring a Go language coder who can help me with a few things with a private server I am creating for a game. I currently have one developer working for me, but looking to add another.

I pay in Bitcoin or PayPal, whatever preference you desire. I pay around 50-150$ per task done.

Add me on IM if you want more information
@ @Marlb0r0g Thread approved, do not reply to this post. This is just a notification letting you know your thread has been submitted to the marketplace.

Middleman Services: If you or any customer requires a middleman please click HERE
I have no experience in that language but you said private server, for what game? (just curious)
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?