TalkingAutomatic Leveling

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Automatic Leveling
Hey Guys,

I saw a Post some time ago where was said that the Programm automatic buys stuff from the bloodweb. So i wanted to know if there still is something like that here or maybe someone can create it?

Obviously there is a bypass needed and CE for unlimited BP ;)
No, the bloodweb is too random for an AHK script and nothing like this is available. It has been attempted with no success.
Quote Originally Posted by FreizeitHacker View Post
I found sth yesterday but idk if it is working or sth like that:
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...light+bloodweb
Almost certainly does not, pretty sure the devs have changed how fast you unlock an item in the bloodweb since this. Pretty sure they changed some other stuff too, I could be wrong though.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us