Help with codes

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Help with codes
Can anyone help me with codes? I have a code but I don't know what to do with it. Should I make it a .dll? Do I open it with Visual C++ and save it as a dll?
Please help. I'm still new so sorry for noob questions.
theres a tut on search it
Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
theres a tut on search it
okay I'll try it
*sigh* Copy&Paster...
dont be a copy and paste noob learn c++ your self
i have no idea how to hack
Quote Originally Posted by catch View Post
Can anyone help me with codes? I have a code but I don't know what to do with it. Should I make it a .dll? Do I open it with Visual C++ and save it as a dll?
Please help. I'm still new so sorry for noob questions.
give me code...
maybe i can help you...
i'm still learning c++ because it's hard but maybe i can help you a bit...
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us