ExclamationCombat Arms hack question

Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
post the code you're currently using ;P
Ok here it is

Code:
BOOL t = true;
void patch(){

while(true){

	if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_INSERT)){

t = false;

while(t != true)
s = 0;

WriteProcessMemory(ca, (LPVOID*)(DWORD) ADR_KILLCAMCAEU , (void*) s, sizeof(s), NULL);

Sleep(100);

if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_INSERT)){ 

	t = true;

}
	
}
Sleep(500);
}
}
Hope it helps
btw: I'm growing tired I will leave soon, so don't expect quick answers

EDIT: I just noticed that I forgot to put brackets in my 2nd while loop, I put them there just now.

*shuts down his computer*
i use a simple *(long*) ADR_KILLCAMCAEU = 0;

value in 0 enable you to view both teams.

to put in off you need create to turn 1 to alpha and 2 to bravo:

[php]*(long*) ADR_KILLCAMCAEU = 1; // alpha
*(long*) ADR_KILLCAMCAEU = 2; // bravo[/php]

________

another method by NeoIII:
[php]
#define ADR_KILLCAMEU 0x377502E8
#define ADR_KILLCAMNA 0x3778D8DC

bool kill[2];

void killcamon()
{
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F3)&1) kill[0] = !kill[0];
if(kill[0] && !kill[1])
{
*(long*) ADR_KILLCAMEU = 0;
*(long*) ADR_KILLCAMNA = 0;
}
}[/php]

if you need it is sourcecode more simple: ( need lt c lient already posted in casources )

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/207-combat...ck-source.html
Quote Originally Posted by vingadormaster View Post
i use a simple *(long*) ADR_KILLCAMCAEU = 0;

value in 0 enable you to view both teams.

to put in off you need create to turn 1 to alpha and 2 to bravo:

[php]*(long*) ADR_KILLCAMCAEU = 1; // alpha
*(long*) ADR_KILLCAMCAEU = 2; // bravo[/php]

________

another method by NeoIII:
[php]
#define ADR_KILLCAMEU 0x377502E8
#define ADR_KILLCAMNA 0x3778D8DC

bool kill[2];

void killcamon()
{
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F3)&1) kill[0] = !kill[0];
if(kill[0] && !kill[1])
{
*(long*) ADR_KILLCAMEU = 0;
*(long*) ADR_KILLCAMNA = 0;
}
}[/php]

if you need it is sourcecode more simple: ( need lt c lient already posted in casources )

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/207-combat...ck-source.html
I don't understand how would this code change the killcam value?
is it because of the Dereference operator? please explain ;P
And how should/do I implend the lt c lient?

-SCHiM
Don't bother with his post, it requires you to be injected.
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
Don't bother with his post, it requires you to be injected.
But I'm injected, atleast I have injected my dll if that's what you mean
Then why are you using writeprocessmemory >.>
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
Then why are you using writeprocessmemory >.>
Lol, I didn't even know I could just use the * operator, I saw a template for a hack somewhere on this form and thought it had to be done this way. But that's all, you can just assign a value to your memory and that's it?

EDIT: But wouldn't the outcome be the same?? Or would writeprocessmemory not work?
WriteProcessMemory works, but its not really practical when you are already in the target process
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
WriteProcessMemory works, but its not really practical when you are already in the target process
then why is there notihing happening???
this is my complete code until now:

Code:
#include <windows.h>

#define ADR_KILLCAMCAEU 0x377502E8 
int s = 0;
HANDLE ca = GetCurrentProcess(); 

void patch(){

	while(true){

	if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_INSERT)){
WriteProcessMemory(ca, (LPVOID*)(DWORD) ADR_KILLCAMCAEU , (void*) s, sizeof(s), NULL);
}
Sleep(500);
	}
}



BOOL APIENTRY DllMain( HMODULE hModule,
                       DWORD  ul_reason_for_call,
                       LPVOID lpReserved
					 )
{
	switch (ul_reason_for_call)
	{
	case DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH:
		 MessageBox (0, TEXT("DLL Attached to proc\n"), TEXT("SCHiM"), MB_ICONINFORMATION);
		CreateThread(0, 0, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)patch, 0, 0, 0);
		return true;
			case DLL_PROCESS_DETACH:
		break;
	}
}

This is all the code I have in my program. And I have removed my loop again. Since it wasn't working anyway
Have you got any other suggestions why this program isn't working properly?
Code:
#include <windows.h>

void patch()
{
    while(true)
    {

	if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_INSERT))
        {
              *(unsigned long*)0x377502E8 = 0;
        }
        Sleep(20);
	}
}

BOOL APIENTRY DllMain( HMODULE hModule,
                       DWORD  ul_reason_for_call,
                       LPVOID lpReserved
					 )
{
	switch (ul_reason_for_call)
	{
	case DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH:
		 MessageBox (0, TEXT("DLL Attached to proc\n"), TEXT("SCHiM"), MB_ICONINFORMATION);
		CreateThread(0, 0, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)patch, 0, 0, 0);
		break;
	        case DLL_PROCESS_DETACH:
		break;
	}
       return true;
}
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
Code:
#include <windows.h>

void patch()
{
    while(true)
    {

	if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_INSERT))
        {
              *(unsigned long*)0x377502E8 = 0;
        }
        Sleep(20);
	}
}

BOOL APIENTRY DllMain( HMODULE hModule,
                       DWORD  ul_reason_for_call,
                       LPVOID lpReserved
					 )
{
	switch (ul_reason_for_call)
	{
	case DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH:
		 MessageBox (0, TEXT("DLL Attached to proc\n"), TEXT("SCHiM"), MB_ICONINFORMATION);
		CreateThread(0, 0, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)patch, 0, 0, 0);
		break;
	        case DLL_PROCESS_DETACH:
		break;
	}
       return true;
}
EPIC WIN! It works now Thank you again!!!!
If I ever produce a hack you wil be in the credits
Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us