SolvedIM not working for me

Posts 1–15 of 60 · Page 1 of 4
IM not working for me
2 days in row I can't connect or I connect and chat very fast lose connection.
Happens to me sometimes. but somtimes it doesnt show up at all.. try clearing cookies and shit
I think it is because of the connection or IP

I also have that sometimes
Working for me, I sent a IM did you got it ?
Ive got some troubles with IM too, my antivirus giving me some notification about birdie.im, and it seems post count shouldnt matter, nvm will try prolly from another pc and climb with posts just to be sure. Wish you best with resolving
same again, just saying I am already connected, feel like I have to write here since someone will think I don't want to help them in chat if is help needed. so yeah
I need to talk to you for support, where can i get contact since u cant login in IM?
IM again not working for me, if someone need help, write me on this thread
I can’t connect you. Netflix error
Hi, I need new netflix account. The one I bought has stopped working again.
hi i need new netflix a/c.. the previous one stopped working...
Hi, I need a new NordVPN account as the other one stopped working. Please can you replace?

EDIT: Received replacement, thanks!
Posts 1–15 of 60 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?