QuestionHelpOpen handles in external cheats (C#)

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Open handles in external cheats (C#)
I am using C# and to get a handle to csgo I do not use OpenProcess:

Code:
Process[] process = Process.GetProcessesByName("csgo");
return process[0].Handle;
I've read that csgo / steam looks for open handles to the game. Should I close the handle with CloseHandle() function? I've also read that you can "attach" the cheat to for say, chrome.exe and run the cheat from there? I haven't found much info about how to do this or how this works, so I'd appriciate if someone would tell me more about this and how to do it.
What you read is probably true but the thing is right now Vac isn't doing much. You can read memory that way if you wish and you "should" be fine. If its for personal use you "should" be safe and encounter no issues.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?