Talking2000th Post!!!

Posts 16–30 of 45 · Page 2 of 3
God see, even he agrees you spam. You remind me of the old me when I was "nice."
wr194t

2months = 2k posts ? yes i agree with that guy who said u been posting everywhere, even if u dont know whats going on you just post to get +++posts. if that makes u feel good to be the best spammer and a wannabe then go on. nothing else to say.
Yay my husband is here.
You're gay now too?
Maybe I'm bi!
Quote Originally Posted by Haxors View Post
Maybe I'm bi!
coming out of the closet =o
about time =.=''
welcome back the shit hole of the this so called the human world =/
we need another mass destruction
Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
welcome back the shit hole of the this so called the human world =/
we need another mass destruction
What?

Mass Destruction?
Quote Originally Posted by Tiresome View Post
What?

Mass Destruction?
there been 6 of them already
O_o
we need a 7th one =D


started out with 50 billion + species
now 4mill remains guess what happed to the 98% of them O_o hahhaa... soon our time will come
Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
there been 6 of them already
O_o
we need a 7th one =D


started out with 50 billion + species
now 4mill remains guess what happed to the 98% of them O_o hahhaa... soon our time will come

Are you talking about like the Ice Age and a meteor hitting Earth and stuff...
Quote Originally Posted by Haxors View Post
What the fuck is your problem no one cares you asshole. You post at every fucking topic even if you don't know about it like I used to do.
Fuck. I agree with you >_>.
Quote Originally Posted by Haxors View Post
What the fuck is your problem no one cares you asshole. You post at every fucking topic even if you don't know about it like I used to do.
Ahahaha, I love you.
Yeah, even Kanna secretly loves me. That's why she is starting to agree with me.
Quote Originally Posted by Haxors View Post
Random what the hell is your problem! You never said welcome back or anything. Bitch. D:
Mike?

I didn't know it was you man...

Get on Msn or Xfire or something...

Quote Originally Posted by i eat trees View Post
Ahahaha, I love you.
O RLY?
Posts 16–30 of 45 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us