[HELP] Auto click
OK this is not exactly an auto clicker but I didn't know what to call it.
What I want to do is choose a colour for example red, and every time that colours shows on your screen the mouse quickly moves to that colour and clicks on it.
I think this is basically an aimbot, I am really need to learn how to do this, and to be honest I don't have a clue where to start, so I will be needing help with everything, I hope I can get some help from you guys.
Thank you very much,
-SoldierFront
What I want to do is choose a colour for example red, and every time that colours shows on your screen the mouse quickly moves to that colour and clicks on it.
I think this is basically an aimbot, I am really need to learn how to do this, and to be honest I don't have a clue where to start, so I will be needing help with everything, I hope I can get some help from you guys.
Thank you very much,
-SoldierFront


