SoldMy RotMG Account | 6 x 8/8 + Others | Jugg | 12 Slots | 12 Vaults

This listing is no longer active - the transaction has been completed.

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
My RotMG Account | 6 x 8/8 + Others | Jugg | 12 Slots | 12 Vaults
Selling my RotMG account because I don't play anymore.

6 x 8/8 - Wizard, Warrior, Rogue, Paladin, Huntress, Samurai
1 x 4/8 - Knight
2 x 3/8 - Mystic, Trickster
1 x 1/8 - Priest

2 x Maxed Rare pets ready to be fused to Legendary.

Comes with full e-mail access and security answers.

Muledump & other images: https://imgur.com/a/L9WJZN6

Price: 80 EUR/90 USD

IM me on MPGH if you're interested.

I am not going first. Unless you are HIGHLY vouched.
Hey dude, just wanna tell you that your account name is visible in the third picture of that imgur album. You might wanna change that.
Quote Originally Posted by JSKyeJet View Post
Hey dude, just wanna tell you that your account name is visible in the third picture of that imgur album. You might wanna change that.
I changed the name after taking those screenshots so it doesn't bother me that much. Thanks for the concern though!
@[MPGH]Royce Could you remove the existing link for me, please?

Here's a new link: https://imgur.com/a/L9WJZN6
Quote Originally Posted by TheArctic View Post
I changed the name after taking those screenshots so it doesn't bother me that much. Thanks for the concern though!
@[MPGH]Royce Could you remove the existing link for me, please?

Here's a new link: https://imgur.com/a/L9WJZN6ⓘ
updated !!
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post


updated !!
Thank you kindly.
Daily Bump
Price Reduction: 60 EUR/70 USD
-Paypal Friends & Family Only
if you can get a middle man I'd do the 70 USD
Quote Originally Posted by Forestboy12 View Post
if you can get a middle man I'd do the 70 USD
Not sure if Official MPGH MM will work with Paypal. @[MPGH] Joe
Daily Bump
EDIT: Account Sold - Can you lock this thread? @[MPGH]Royce
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?