i was wondering if theres a way to get perks/dlc using the bypass or just using cheat engine to get perks.
Use steamcrack 3.4 you can find it on google. They have a place where you can get support too for it, just search
SteamCrack 3.4 is dangerous, I recommend not to use it for DBD.
Originally Posted by Mr.Christmas
SteamCrack 3.4 is dangerous, I recommend not to use it for DBD.
I have people who used it for a long time. Is much safer than what he wants to do with cheat engine.(get dlcs that's even impossible).
You can be savefile check by a ticket report and that's all. They're not going to patch soon steamcrack. Is the same thing as he wanted to to with CE but without using it.
Originally Posted by JustTheAndy
I have people who used it for a long time. Is much safer than what he wants to do with cheat engine.(get dlcs that's even impossible).
You can be savefile check by a ticket report and that's all. They're not going to patch soon steamcrack. Is the same thing as he wanted to to with CE but without using it.
So it pays to use Steam Crack?
Why did you say that steamcrack is dangerous? Much more than using CE?
does this still work? like can i still get all the dlcs?