Cod WW2 Steam Trainer

Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4
Cod WW2 Steam Trainer
Trainer I created for the newest update of WW2 with many features to use some of them:

+Godmode
+Unlimited Ammo
+Noclip with Z axis
+Jump Height without the dvar since that's patched or something and crashes the game when changed
+1 Health Zombies
+Tp Zombies to player 1
+Rapidfire the silent version of it like in MisterYs trainers and a full version that allows you to shoots like 100 shots a second
+Weapon 1-3 changer
+Explosive Bullets
+Round and money changer
+Save Weapon/TP
+Load Saved Weapon/TP
+Sprint Speed
+P2-P4 Options (Only tested on splitscreen since I couldn't get host online, all the player options but money should work)
+Walk through Objects
+Unlimited Special
+Others


*Money Currently only works right on solo I'll need to learn how to choose other signatures in C++ to get the others working so if I update this in the future I'll correct it just don't know how to yet.

*Any Issues let me know,this will work 100% in solo/splitscreen other than money but since I couldn't get host online I'm unsure if the pointers are correct for other players.











https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file-...NA==/detection
https://virusscan.jotti.org/de-DE/fi...job/t5s5olfkpz








Credits:
@Iwesley93I for the signatures on Reloaded for these features that were easy to update on steam: Sprint Speed, Explosive Bullets, and Disco. He found Walk through Objects on his own after I gave his a dump of the exe so give thanks to him for the help.
@MisterY for the Round and Money signature from the offset thread that I used even after a year they are still working lol


if you want future updates to this hit download and thanks below
ww2 release_mpgh.net.rar193 KB · 1,745 downloads 1/62 malicious
So happy to see Disco Mode, Explosive Bullets,Breach Through Objects return all the way from Day 1 TU to todays current lol. SH use have alot of work to do to make sure this is more difficult


Nice looking trainer mate. Would love to use but i dont have WW2 Steam lol
Hey man, for some reason whenever I click the link it doesn't work?
Quote Originally Posted by Oiii View Post
Hey man, for some reason whenever I click the link it doesn't work?
need to wait for approval. Also be sure to download .NET framework 4.8 lower versions from 4.5 should be fine aswell.
waiting to test
still waiting for approval
File appears safe. Not tested, post back results.

/Approved
it works but i just get kicked out of the game completely, crashes the game, any work around this?
Quote Originally Posted by iwillbefree100 View Post
it works but i just get kicked out of the game completely, crashes the game, any work around this?
when do you get kicked out and what features do you use? Try to run the program as admin when you are in the zombies main menu, then try to play a custom game and see if you crash, I automatically disable the features that cause a crash when the game ends and they get enabled again if you have it checked when a game starts again.
Quote Originally Posted by qwertyr View Post
when do you get kicked out and what features do you use? Try to run the program as admin when you are in the zombies main menu, then try to play a custom game and see if you crash, I automatically disable the features that cause a crash when the game ends and they get enabled again if you have it checked when a game starts again.
well i dunno what the hells happened but now my ww2 mp just keeps preparing to launch in steam and doesnt launch lmao
Quote Originally Posted by iwillbefree100 View Post
well i dunno what the hells happened but now my ww2 mp just keeps preparing to launch in steam and doesnt launch lmao
You'll need to go to task manager and end the task called "dlog uploader" or w/e the name is it'll start up when ww2 crashes to send sledgehammer crash report information but it's useless just end it and you can start the game again. Try without the "full rapidfire" feature I didn't have crashes with it but idk that's the only one I can see causing crashes if your PC cannot handle it. Also do you have .NET 4.8 installed you'll need that for it to work older version from 4.5 and above might work but I suggest you to download the newest one.
Quote Originally Posted by qwertyr View Post
You'll need to go to task manager and end the task called "dlog uploader" or w/e the name is it'll start up when ww2 crashes to send sledgehammer information but it's useless just end it and you can start the game again. Try without the "full rapidfire" feature I didn't have crashes with it but idk that's the only one I can see causing crashes if your PC cannot handle it. Also do you have .NET 4.8 installed you'll need that for it to work older version from 4.5 and above might work but I suggest you to download the newest one.












its alright i fixed it but same shit happened, i made the program run in admin and played a custom match but i still crashed after playing 5 minutes, i had god mode on, unlimitted ammo and one hit kill zombies with 600000 money
Quote Originally Posted by iwillbefree100 View Post
its alright i fixed it but same shit happened, i made the program run in admin and played a custom match but i still crashed after playing 5 minutes, i had god mode on, unlimitted ammo and one hit kill zombies with 600000 money
try it without money, I use a older version of windows maybe the sig scan causes issues on newer versions also without rounds since that uses a sig scan too tell me how that works
Great Trainer!If you can, wish to add Freeze Zombies function.
i installed .net 4.8 still crashes, only used god mode and unlimited ammo, cant play for more than 5 minutes, i have no idea lmao
Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us