Thumbs upArtNeed Logo Made/Edited

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Need Logo Made/Edited
I'd prefer the background to be white and for everything to fit in an Instagram profile picture (180x180).
Also, if you can somehow incorporate a phone silhouette as well, instead of just having a computer logo there (does not necessarily have to be the exact same image used, it can be edited a bit and/or replaced with something more aesthetic).

I adjusted a few things to more simple.

But I really wouldn't put the mobile phone :/
Resized to 150 x 150 px, it would look bad.

Can provide you with the vector graphic. You will need to adjust it yourself.
If you actually want to use it as a 150 x 150 px Avatar, make it as simple as possible. And use thick lines so those details are still visible zoomed out. This makes brands recognizable.

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?