SolvedAccount Lost; EMAIL

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Account Lost; EMAIL
I dont recall ever changing my email for my account "alec212" https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=757808

I used the email that I used to create this account. I have proof that the account belongs to me because I have access to the very first activation email from 2011 and every other email up until january 2019.
Tried to restore the email but it is currently in use by the account you're currently using, so I cannot restore it.
Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
Tried to restore the email but it is currently in use by the account you're currently using, so I cannot restore it.
Can you delete this account and would that make it work? Or can I switch the email for this or the other account? Really want that account back because of how old it is.
I cannot switch emails, as you claim to not recognize the email change on the last one. So you would need to change the email on the one you're currently using to something else, then I can restore the previous one to your main.
Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
I cannot switch emails, as you claim to not recognize the email change on the last one. So you would need to change the email on the one you're currently using to something else, then I can restore the previous one to your main.
Ok. Changed this accounts email address. You can go ahead and attempt to restore my other account to the email please
Email restored.
Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
Email restored.
Thank you! Got access to my account back. You may delete the other account and close this. Thanks again.
We don't delete accounts, but happy to help.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?