WTBAged Gmail Accounts

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Aged Gmail Accounts
I'm looking to buy aged Google gmail accounts.

Year? 2005-2012

They have to be phone verified/recovery email. I need only real gmails. NO cracked/low quality gmails!

The Gmails will be used to generate One Click Captchas on Google reCaptcha system.


Buying Price
~2$ each

Amount
~10-500 monthly

Payment Options
PayPal

Contact
weekendmusique@gmail.com
added you and messaged you
Can't you buy a captcha solver service?
Quote Originally Posted by DizzyDrop View Post
added you and messaged you
answered,ty.
i have one 2012
2006-2019 created aged Gmail sell at cheap.
I Have,
2019 created old Gmail
2015-2017 created old Gmail
2013-2014 created old Gmail
2010-2012 created old Gmail
2006-2009 created old Gmail

For purchase aged gmail please contact.
I have 20+ gmail account 2018 with recever email but the phone are not setted and maybe they ask phone verfication
Quote Originally Posted by abloh123 View Post
I'm looking to buy aged Google gmail accounts.

Year? 2005-2012

They have to be phone verified/recovery email. I need only real gmails. NO cracked/low quality gmails!

The Gmails will be used to generate One Click Captchas on Google reCaptcha system.


Buying Price
~2$ each

Amount
~10-500 monthly

Payment Options
PayPal

Contact
weekendmusique@gmail.com
hello dear, i have available aged gmail with One Click Recaptcha.
Please contact me.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?