Cross Fire Zombie Refacility - Secrets behind the Zombies behind the glass .!!

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Cross Fire Zombie Refacility - Secrets behind the Zombies behind the glass .!!

did u see the scientist behind the glass standing on top of the Zombie ?

Lol nice maybe a tutorial on how to get in there?


DAMN, how many threads can you post?
Quote Originally Posted by Distinction View Post


DAMN, how many threads can you post?
idont get it what are you trying to say
What the hell is this about..?
show us how to get in dammit
uselessness
Nice glitch but evrything else is old.
Nice video
I guess the mutant just pushed him through the wall
Quote Originally Posted by coolsidharth View Post
Nice video
I guess the mutant just pushed him through the wall
yea i think so too, just push!!*
What is the video about ? I cannot find anything interesting in it.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?