All available EAC bypases for DBD

Posts 31–36 of 36 · Page 3 of 3
Wke still work. I did bloodpoint cheat with cheat engine. Im not banned.
How do you do the bypass with wke? link to a video?
You can find a tutorial on Youtube. Just write on Youtube like Wke bypass Dead by Daylight.
Quote Originally Posted by MrKiller21 View Post
You can find a tutorial on Youtube. Just write on Youtube like Wke bypass Dead by Daylight.
The module doesn't show up in WKE when I view thread under "System" in the Process tab. What do I do?
Quote Originally Posted by clarys View Post
is wke work with other games? i try to terminate some thread but the game closed
try to suspend... then kernel driver
Posts 31–36 of 36 · Page 3 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?