CoolPatchedInfinite iridescent shards exploit DBD 3.0.2

Posts 16–30 of 86 · Page 2 of 6
I use an old account,It's works,But I use new account Not work for me,I changed TR_Mask008→TR_Head01_CVA But it still doesn't work don't know what went wrong.
This exploit will ban all those who will use it, just like the bp increased with Fiddler. I advise you not to use it if you want your account except, so you will be recognized and banned when the devs will find out.
Quote Originally Posted by DaddySinful View Post
does this have a high ban chance?
Most likely yes because is fiddler
still getting the "This request did not send any cookie data." error :/
WARNING!

Don't do this, you will likely be banned, Fiddler is detected as of today.
Pray for all who have already used this and will be banned in the next patch.
Quote Originally Posted by 3TheBus3 View Post
Pray for all who have already used this and will be banned in the next patch.
When you discover that only who'll be using it in new patch is going to get banned (Just a guess, not sure)
RIP the poor souls
There was a massive ban wave a week ago because of Fiddler, why :C
pray for you guys who use it. *fingers crossed*
uhhhh... fiddler method for bp wasn't detected on release, but in 3.0 patch. Don't say dumb stuff plz ty.

Thanks for the post, and as always, free stuff = more risk
You will surely get banned after doing this?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by welssenseii View Post
You will surely get banned after doing this?
I mean there's a high chance?
Posts 16–30 of 86 · Page 2 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?