RESET LEVEL

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
RESET LEVEL
RECENTLY I PRESTIGED ALL OF MY CHARACTERS AND THE RESULT IS ALL OF MY CHARACTER END UP WITH 4 PERKS. IS THERE ANYWAY I CAN RESET IT BACK FROM PRESTIGE 3 LEVEL 50 TO PRESTIGE 3 LEVEL 1( I WOULD PREFER CHEAT ENGINE)
Quote Originally Posted by KrakenRipper View Post
RECENTLY I PRESTIGED ALL OF MY CHARACTERS AND THE RESULT IS ALL OF MY CHARACTER END UP WITH 4 PERKS. IS THERE ANYWAY I CAN RESET IT BACK FROM PRESTIGE 3 LEVEL 50 TO PRESTIGE 3 LEVEL 1( I WOULD PREFER CHEAT ENGINE)
How did you prestige? If you used cheat engine already and know how to use a bypass here you are:
Find the empty item slot addresses for the character you need and follow this tutorial https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1443920 .
When you got your Addresses with prestige and level just change the level to 1.
If you're going to get a save error you need to do the following: Go to main menu after finding the prestige+level addresses with the tutorial I linked you, change the level from 50 to 1 and go fast in a KYF lobby so you're going to get a force save ,even if you get the save error.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?