Can Anyone Teach me "How to create mods"

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Can Anyone Teach me "How to create mods"
Hey so the tittle pretty much somes up what I would like. when I was a kid like 13 or 15 I really didn't care about how the hacks where made I would just use them and hack away but now im older Im kinda curious and why wait around when I could learn to make my own. Now I KNOW it is a business but I don't want aimbot or chams even I just want to know how to modify the game to where I dont have any spread that's it! I WOULD really appreciate if someone taught me, guided me on how to make my first very own hack.
Hacks are a different story, but if you wanna learn how to make mods there's only one master who can help you @supercarz1991
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
Hacks are a different story, but if you wanna learn how to make mods there's only one master who can help you @supercarz1991
hahaha thanks for the compliment there. Only issue with me teaching people right now is that I no longer have a desktop. After 4 years, it crapped out on me. I have the parts to repair it but this is the first time in nearly 20 years I haven't had a GOOD computer, and I'm stuck on a basic laptop... and its weird that I love it lol
@AgentSmiith

Come like September maybe, or a bit sooner depending on weather, i'll have a desktop again that i can make videos. Friends and I actually started a website based around archiving everything lithtech, but i can't obviously advertise it. Gonna fill it with tutorials and such come this winter and revamp it

When it comes to bullet spread, the ONLY WAY is hacks as you have to modify the running memory of the game
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
hahaha thanks for the compliment there. Only issue with me teaching people right now is that I no longer have a desktop. After 4 years, it crapped out on me. I have the parts to repair it but this is the first time in nearly 20 years I haven't had a GOOD computer, and I'm stuck on a basic laptop... and its weird that I love it lol
@AgentSmiith

Come like September maybe, or a bit sooner depending on weather, i'll have a desktop again that i can make videos. Friends and I actually started a website based around archiving everything lithtech, but i can't obviously advertise it. Gonna fill it with tutorials and such come this winter and revamp it

When it comes to bullet spread, the ONLY WAY is hacks as you have to modify the running memory of the game
Do you know if like basic skin rez mods are still possible? I remember making a shit ton of those when I was like 12.
Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post


Do you know if like basic skin rez mods are still possible? I remember making a shit ton of those when I was like 12.
All mods are still possible



We just haven't released how yet
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
All mods are still possible



We just haven't released how yet
PM me if you trying to make a sale. I’m interested in some stuff
is Combat arms still active? I havent played in years. thinking about going back
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?