Outdated[X31.8.1] 059 client

Posts 31–45 of 71 · Page 3 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by asdjuhhks View Post
you did great work fixing it but can you tell me please how to get the secret key from steam?
i want to play the game on my steam account
Rotmg is on steam?
Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post

Rotmg is on steam?
since forever my dude.
Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post

Rotmg is on steam?
I believe he means the code you can use to play your steam account on 059's client, which I am not sure where that is found.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post


I believe he means the code you can use to play your steam account on 059's client, which I am not sure where that is found.

Ahhhh I see makes much more sense now
Was like ??? Before
to fix my fullscreen glitch i went and cleared my flashplayers cache (which also wiped out all my settings) and that fixed it but the glitch has redone itself after a while. randomly ill nexus or relog or something and my fullscreen no longer works and im stuck basically zoomed in. ive tried the map scale and that didnt do anything.
Quote Originally Posted by linda4343434 View Post
to fix my fullscreen glitch i went and cleared my flashplayers cache (which also wiped out all my settings) and that fixed it but the glitch has redone itself after a while. randomly ill nexus or relog or something and my fullscreen no longer works and im stuck basically zoomed in. ive tried the map scale and that didnt do anything.
Welp I'm not sure then, I would've thought as we all download the same file there should be no issue if you clear the cache. Does the issue coming back happen on the swf and the exe? Maybe one of them doesn't for you.
The vault is bugged for me, cant open the boxes or move when I teleport to it, this is how it looks. Tried looking through settings but there doesnt seem to be anything vault related on. Any advice?

Quote Originally Posted by boskiss View Post
The vault is bugged for me, cant open the boxes or move when I teleport to it, this is how it looks. Tried looking through settings but there doesnt seem to be anything vault related on. Any advice?

1 - Disable map hack and try again.
2- Add the .swf to trusted locations on flash player settings.
Just tried deleting the cache of flash player and that did the job, thank you for quick reply tho.
good hack, but my game zoomed in and i do not have a clue how to zoom it out??
mscale not working, can't zoom out the game. Gotta wait for the new update I guess... Disappointing.
Can you add disable speedy to client?
Bugged my fullscreen
I dont know how - but I bugged my fullscreen.
Just switched to screenshot mode to get a pic of my QoT and it didn't return to fullscreen after that, any fix?
Posts 31–45 of 71 · Page 3 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us