Dodge scripting tool
Hey guys, so a few days ago I had a thought about the game, if you manually input attack patterns for bosses or even just tracked damaging entities, would it be possible to create a dodging script that would be able to dodge all projectiles? And if that’s possible, a follow up would be if you can read enemy attack patterns, would it be possible to make a script to see if there’s no way to dodge (and if an attack would kill you), and if so would auto nexus? (Range for what damage to dodge could be added too)
This would increase your survival immensely, and it’s about as close to being invulnerable as possible.
Of course, it’s possible that you can’t accurately track projectiles, in which case you’d need to do some crazy visual reading that accounts for distance from player and camera rotation, but if it was worked on enough it would be practically a solution to rotmg.
I’m not into rotmg coding as of now, but I’d like to learn and see how plausible something like this would be.
This would increase your survival immensely, and it’s about as close to being invulnerable as possible.
Of course, it’s possible that you can’t accurately track projectiles, in which case you’d need to do some crazy visual reading that accounts for distance from player and camera rotation, but if it was worked on enough it would be practically a solution to rotmg.
I’m not into rotmg coding as of now, but I’d like to learn and see how plausible something like this would be.
